“Great BBQ - Love the Fried Rice!”
Review of Dinosaur Bar-B-Que

Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
Ranked #13 of 1,154 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came here for dinner after hearing about how delicious the BBQ here is. I got the brisket and my husband got the ribs and brisket combo. Each of our meals came with 2 sides. We each got different sides so we could split them and agreed that the fried rice was the best. I would go there just for the rice - it was delicious! The macaroni and cheese was also really good - cheesy and creamy with al dente noodles. The service was fast and friendly and our meals were delivered to us fast and very hot.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Dinosaur BBQ will not disappoint.
I had the 2 meat combo. Taking the recommendation from my bartender I had the brisket and ribs. The sides were coleslaw and bbq beans. Each were excellent.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I loved this place. Great atmosphere and food. The catfish I had was the best I have ever had. And a large portion. The sides were amazing too. Service was excellent. This was my favorite dinner in Buffalo.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

The ribs at Dinosaur BBQ are fantastic. They fall right off the bone and the rub gives it a nice bark. You can eat the ribs without any sauce and they're still delicious. Although that does not mean the sauce isn't good, is very good just not required.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

This place had a great atmosphere and friendly staff. Live music. The portions were enormous. We wanted to love the food, but it was just ok.

Been to Dinosaur Bar-B-Que? Share your experiences!