“Great Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Waiting for Buffalo rush hour traffic to clear, I tried Tappo. It’s downtown amid a bunch of one way streets. Park in the city garage—the first two hours are free.

It was crowded with a lively bar scene. They offer outside seating, but I wanted A/C. Friendly service, but not the fastest. I had an amazing truffle pasta. Truly delectable!

Great dining experience!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

the patio is very nice on a hot summer evening. The food was average - it was not typical italian in any way. Ok tastes are different. But what is more worse: the wine was served in a plastic glas and was not coled. The beer was served as well in a plastic glas. Thats what i even don't expect in a small diner at the corner. But was is typical for an italian restaurant after dinner ? Yes you are right a nice espresso. They don*t serve espresso. They don't even have a nescafe cup holder machine. The staff was friendliy.
I am not sure if the homepage belongs to Tappo?
Sorry guys - there are lot of homeworks which has to be done....

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

The staff and atmosphere was wonderful. I was so disappointed by the lack of flavor in the Eggplant Parm. The eggplant and the sauce was very bland with no flavor, quite disappointing. It would also be nice to have descriptions of each dish on the menu.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

This was our second time at this restaurant. Both experiences were great. This time we started with a fantastic Caesar salad and cheese bread. Main courses included lasagna and Chicken Milanese.

Food was well prepared and served by a friendly server who knew the menu and was able to speak intelligently about how things would be prepared.

The atmosphere is fantastic and eclectic. You could easily visit this establishment well dressed or in more casual attire whichever you prefer.

Try the rooftop bar and seating area in the summer!!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

This was my first trip to Buffalo and a friend of mine was in the mood for Italian and she had been to the restaurant one other time and was very impressed with it so we decided to go. Overall I was very happy with the restaurant the only downfall was that we want to to enjoy the wonderful weather and ate upstairs on the roof. The service was a little bit slow since all the food came from the kitchen downstairs. I ordered the special of the evening which was the truffle pasta and she ordered the other special the vodka cream sauce pasta. Both of our dinner for very satisfying. I would definitely recommend this restaurant but for service I would recommend sitting downstairs.