“Exactly whet we needed”

Add it.
Gino's NY Pizza
Ranked #309 of 1,183 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 13 January 2018

My wife and kids had never had NY pizza before. It was perfect! Great pie and a cozy atmosphere. Very authentic NY pizza.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Honestly the service was great and the people were friendly so I almost feel guilty, but that being said...bad food. The pizza is awful. Tastes like cardboard. I thought about throwing it away and ordering poutine to be honest. Fried mushrooms weren't bad but also weren't amazing.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

I'm from the NY Metro area. This place is the best in Buffalo that I have tried . The pizza was thin and tasted very close to which I am accustomed . The pizza maker explained to me that the dough is always fresh and never frozen. Take the time to ask questions about this pizza. If you miss home, this place needs to be visited. My best girl even liked it and she is from Buffalo (born and raised).

1  Thank jmtgoswald
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Great pizza by the slice - recommended for a quick bite before visiting the Albright-Knox Gallery. No public washrooms.

Reviewed 7 December 2014 via mobile

Definitely the best thinner crust in buffalo... We order out from here every time we require pizza and I have to say it's nice and chewy like a New York style. Enjoy!

Been to Gino's NY Pizza? Share your experiences!