“Friendly, knowledgeable service”
Review of Caffe Aroma

Caffe Aroma
Ranked #9 of 64 Coffee & Tea in Buffalo
Reviewed 22 April 2018

I came here before getting a haircut across the street because I wanted to support the local establishments in the area. I found the person who helped me friendly and knowledgeable, and the atmosphere inside was OK. My coffee and cupcake tasted great. The tables are fairly close together which makes it difficult to get work done, but I sat at the counter facing the street for some room.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Ordered frittata, soup & beverages. Food got caught with a shift change and everything went a bit crazy! Guests should not hear your discombobulated chatter. Food was very good and caffe a busy little spot.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on a whim to bide some time. We sat outside and enjoyed a crisp fall morning. For a cafe au lait, a pastry, two wraps (half sized) and a Stromboli, it came to just over $20. The server also have us some beet, spinach, and blue cheese salad as sides to our sandwiches. The Stromboli was great-carmelized onions, mushrooms, grilled meats and cheese.

I'd certainly stop here again. Great atmosphere and service!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

When you're in Buffalo and on Elmwood specifically, stop at the Caffe for great coffee and eats from the friendly staff who don't have to wear stoopid corporate aprons to pour their elixirs. Locally owned and operated for over 20 yrs at the most prime real estate on the strip. Their eats are made at their restaurant down the street, Trattoria Aroma, and brought there fresh and daily. There is a nameless corporate coffee hole nearby, and their game is weak. Caffe Aroma has beers and wine and cocktails too making it a hip place to chill with that vibe. Their patio and tables on Elmwood and Bidwell offer you a glimpse of the neighborhood in full view of Olmsted's grand Bidwell Parkway as well as fantastic people watching. Just stop reading and go there already.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

If you like to perch on a corner to watch the world go by, this is your place. On a nice day or evening, this place is always busy. They serve wine too so you can't go wrong. I had the Maple Spice Latte. I loved the seasonal flavor.