“Great food! Sometimes small portions...”

Acropolis Family Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Acropolis Family Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #100 of 1,183 Restaurants in Buffalo
Price range: USD 0 - USD 8
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant makes great food, really clean & with perfect taste. But sometimes portions are very inconsistent & you end up ordering more to fill yourself up.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Food and atmosphere are the best! Enjoyed the Fish tacos and the hand cut fries are the best!!
Love the service also!!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I met friends for a quick lunch on Saturday afternoon in late May. We were immediately seated at a table outside and we ordered some beers and cocktails. Our server was very attentive and the food was delicious. My wife and I shared the saganaki which is a delicious greek cheese served with brandy, lemon and pita which was literally (and intentionally) on fire when it was served to us. We also shared the braised octopus with olive oil and lemon. Both appetizers were delicious and were served quickly. The beer list was excellent, we had a Bell’s 2 hearted ale& our friend tried one the craft cocktails with tequila & fresh berries. For an entree we shared the souvlaki breakfast with gyro meat on the side. It was REALLY good. We were in and out in under an hour and got to enjoy some good conversation with friends and even better people watching as folks strolled down Elmwood Avenue. Well worth the visit.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Delicious appetizers -spanakopita, tryosalata. Service was great. Try the opa fries - Greek style poutine. Old standby's like souvlaki or gyro and some nice additions - steak, burgers, pasta and seafood.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

After touring the Martin (Wright) house my wife and I were looking for an Italian restaurant for a late lunch (3pm) and actually tried a nearby Italian restaurant but they had ended their (Saturday) brunch and we ended up here. Their outdoor area was open but we opted to sit just inside with the open doors. We could steal peeks at the college football games on TVs over the bar.

My wife had a salad and added avocado and was very pleased and enjoyed the herbed pita bread as well. I opted for a bacon chees burger and it was delectable. The whole place had a nice vibe and seemed to have many regulars. It was a wonderful afternoon late lunch with fall like weather.