“Decent coffee skip the soup”
Review of SPoT Coffee

SPoT Coffee
Ranked #2 of 64 Coffee & Tea in Buffalo
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Coffee was decent as usual. I also ordered a Mike Sandwich, 2 eggs, provolone and cream cheese( very good) and a bowl of cheddar broccoli soup. Skip the soup. It arrived almost warm and I would have had them heat it up but it was lousy tasting as well. Tiny bits of broccoli and a very thin broth with a gritty texture. I wondered if they used dried cheese in the soup. Staff was excellent as always.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

We were thirsty, thanks to the hot sun. We were heading to a place where we could have water.

This was perfect. Even though they had wraps and paninis, we were tempted, but we were not hungry.

We had the choice between Perier or soft drinks. Perier was perfect for thirsty people.

We took a table outside. We could see people passing us by.

That was fun!

Worthwhile!

Reviewed 25 August 2018

This SPot location is clean and is in Elmwood Village. The servers are efficient and my order is always correct. The seating is conducive for meetings or for sitting and doing work. Be on the lookout for seating, as this is a busy SPoT!

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Sorry to say but the Elmwood Village location is dirty dirty dirty. Visited just once to find flies on the baked goods in the case and then sat down with our coffee on the dirty sofas and chairs. Wont be visiting again.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

I stopped by Spot on a Sunday morning and this hip little place was consistently busy the whole time I was there. Great little Spot in the Elmwood Village with hipsters serving up delicious cups of Joe and single origin selections. A wide variety of food items are available, pizza, wraps, panini's, soup, omelette's and the normal array of sweets and pastries. I ordered the single origin Guatemalan coffee and the Mike Sandwich. The coffee was hot and had a bold, vibrant flavor. The sandwich (served on choice of bread) was served on whole wheat foccaica with eggs, provolone and cream cheese; A good combination of texture and flavor but I think it could have used a slice of tomato and/or bacon! This place is open and airy with a large selection of seating. Great spot for a cup of coffee and a quick bite.

Been to SPoT Coffee? Share your experiences!