“Can’t Worry About Your Diet Here”
Review of Danny's Restaurant

Danny's Restaurant
Ranked #99 of 1,117 Restaurants in Buffalo
Price range: USD 0 - USD 12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Really great food, great service and great prices, stumbled on this place and really liked it. Very Buffalo like, casual and friendly.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Great food! Love the fresh soup and salad bar. Had the cajun fish dinner. It was excellent! I also stop in frequently on fridays for the fish fry- its so big i always have too take half home. My go to dinner place

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Came here for lunch before our flight out of Buffalo. Had to have the beef on weck because we don't get this in South Florida. The menu offers several choices. My husband had the pot roast and mashed potatoes. Both were excellent. The service was good. We will be back when in Buffalo.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I have to start off by saying our server, Justin, was very attentive and helpful! I had several questions and he couldn't have been nicer answering them for me. My boys started with appetizers. One had the mozzarella sticks and the other had pizza logs. They said they were delicious. One of my son's had a cheeseburger. It was done well (just like he asked) and he said it was good. My other son had chicken parmigian and he loved it! I had the soup and salad bar. I tried two of the soups - - turkey noodle and chicken wing. Both were delicious! The salad was good - - plenty of toppings to put on the salad and there were also rolls. We asked for a roast beef sandwich to go since my husband couldn't join us. He said the sandwich and fries were very good. I would definitely go back!!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

A quaint restaurant, seats a lot of people, however, a very busy place
On Friday night we waited half an hour for a seat. A lot of seniors here, which is a good sign that the food is good and price affordable. Everyone seems to know each other here.There are 2 small soup salad bars with their famous buffalo wing soup. Most Of The food is typical bar food with a few different dishes thrown in.

Been to Danny's Restaurant? Share your experiences!