“awesome place to be”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I took dinner here. This is a pretty nice place. Kind of a casual, throwback atmosphere. Other food quite tasty. I shall recommend it to others. Service was brilliant.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,834)

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Andrea at anchor bar on rainbow Blvd near Niagara falls, best ever, food is great , friendly staff, loved it

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

so before going, i looked up their menu & noticed it wasn’t a very extensive menu. but nonetheless, i’m not from buffalo, so i wanted to give THE anchor bar a chance. i went with my family. and when we walked in, the atmosphere was amazing. retro stuff all over the walls. and their REAL menu was huge! we ate so much and left very satisfied. the staff was awesome, and food was delicious.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Ate lunch here. Nice place. Kind of a casual, throwback atmosphere. Wings were delicious! Other food quite tasty. Would definitely recommend it to others. Service was good, also.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

My first visit to Buffalo so of course you have to go to get the original “hot” wings. I arrived at lunch time with a friend (a local) and we were ushered through the busy restaurant to a small table in the corner. We ordered 20 wings and a couple of beverages. The table was too small but I’ve dealt with worse. The food was good. The service was slow but they were busy.
I would do it again. Worth the trip.

Been to Anchor Bar? Share your experiences!