“Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Had lunch a lunch meeting at Marco's. Egg Plant Parm. It was very good. Service was good and price was reasonable.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Good food and wine served in relaxed semi private ambiance for a family gathering of 9 adults. Despite our large group, service was very good. Nice bar area near entrance for pre-post dinner drinks. Lots of menu choices, something for every one. Food was delicious. Reasonable prices. Free guest internet access. Plenty of free parking close to entrance.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We tried Marcos for restaurant week and were not disappointed. Everything was of good quality and the portions were enormous. My husband loved the chicken parmigiana and my eggplant parmigiana was so big I had to take half home. We will definitely be returning to Marcos!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I was craving some Italian pasta so I went to Marco's for lunch today. Ordered the spaghetti with meatballs and a pop (diet Pepsi that is). Very good lunch, huge portions, see photos.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 12 February 2017

We started our dinner with Bang Bang Calamri appetizer which was the best I ever had! A Washington state Reisling, "Kungfu Girl" paired very well with the appetizer and my chicken dish. The salad was very good & my chicken marasala was melt in your mouth tender with a side of pasta. My husband had chicken jimmy and daughter had the chicken florentine, which they both enjoyed very much!

Date of visit: February 2017