“Great”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We tried Marcos for restaurant week and were not disappointed. Everything was of good quality and the portions were enormous. My husband loved the chicken parmigiana and my eggplant parmigiana was so big I had to take half home. We will definitely be returning to Marcos!

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I was craving some Italian pasta so I went to Marco's for lunch today. Ordered the spaghetti with meatballs and a pop (diet Pepsi that is). Very good lunch, huge portions, see photos.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

We started our dinner with Bang Bang Calamri appetizer which was the best I ever had! A Washington state Reisling, "Kungfu Girl" paired very well with the appetizer and my chicken dish. The salad was very good & my chicken marasala was melt in your mouth tender with a side of pasta. My husband had chicken jimmy and daughter had the chicken florentine, which they both enjoyed very much!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Great food. Had the chopped salad, one of the best I've ever had...great service....can't wait to come back

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

I used to come here quite often with my parents who have now passed. My Mom even asked for me to pick up chicken carcofi for her a few days before she died. Her favorite meal. I needed some nostalgia so I decided on paisano inferno and the West side bakery pizza. Both were absolUtley delicious.