“Good Service, Frindly Staff, Delicious and Affordable Food.”
Review of Pano's Restaurant

Pano's Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 1,183 Restaurants in Buffalo
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Pano’s on Elmwood has been a Buffalo icon for over 40 years. This successful business has continued to evolve from its original concept into the dynamic restaurant it is today. Local and family owned is what Pano's has stayed since re-opening. Pano's aims to provide customers with a light, warm, family-friendly environment paired with great value and exceptional customer service. Pano’s is conveniently located on the Elmwood Strip, a favored eclectic shopping district in Buffalo. It is just south of Buffalo State College and the Albright Knox Art Gallery. It is in walking distance of Delaware Park, Bidwell Parkway and many local businesses in the Elmwood Village.
Reviewed 28 September 2018

I went here at the Pano’s Restaurant and I honestly can say that the service is outstanding and the meals are amazing. I ordered crab cake benedict and it was tasty Additionally, I would recommend their California omelet. My time here was nice. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Emily N

Reviewed 13 September 2018

We have been many times to Pano's but had not visited till their renovation.

We went today. The place looks brighter, less crowded tables, open kitchen very impressive.

The reason for my poor review is that they now have the hostess taking takeout orders while the patrons are waiting for her to be done taking detailed extensive takeout orders before we can be seated.

We went today at 11:45, there was one couple ahead of us waiting for the hostess to be done taking takeout orders. After 5 minutes of frustration, the couple in front of us got fed up and left. We waited another 5 minutes and also left to have lunch across the street.

We won't be returning.

1  Thank MarkFromBuffalo
Reviewed 5 September 2018

We, 4 people, were referred to this restaurant and are so happy we found this gem. All of us had a great breakfast. I for one had an entree with eggs, home fries, toast and the best lamb I’ve ever had. Everyone, including I believe he was the owner, bent over backwards to accommodate us. Next time we are in Buffalo we definitely will return.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I'm really disappointed by what Pano's has become. The last visit is my last. The prices have gone up and quality has gone down. For $11.95 they served a calamari appetizer that was overcooked and not worth the cost given the quantity that was on the plate. All the entrees were average at best and served with chips or French fries. This is diner food but at inflated prices. There are lots of better places to go on Elmwood Ave.

1  Thank Irondad
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Excellent service food, clean, Gluten free options, all food great 6 people, lamb, cheese, friendly attentive. Thanks