“A must stop if you like Ethiopian”

Gatur's Ethiopian Cuisine
Ranked #210 of 1,123 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Ethiopian
Reviewed 30 October 2015

The home made bread is wonderful..and the portions are big so plan on sharing. The dishes are so exotic spicy and delicious !

1  Thank Cocomademe2015

Reviewed 7 August 2015

If I leave Buffalo and I had to pick a place that I will definitely miss,this is that palce.Eating here is pure joy.

Reviewed 4 January 2015

One of the most terrible experiences I ever had at a restaurant. The two of us walk and notice the heating was off making the restaurant ice cold. We sat down and after 10mins I waved to the woman in the kitchen who then brought us menus. I realized she was playing both the cook and waitress. There was a older woman in the back with her talking and taking pictures who was not an employee. Obvious red flag. We were finally able to order our food after about 20mins. We heard the food is good so we decided to wait it out. BIG MISTAKE! 40 minutes go by.... and nothing. Enough was enough so we decided to walk out with a couple next to us who was fed up with the service too.
Fortunately, we found another restaurant which turned out to be fantastic so the night wasn't a complete disaster. NEVER AGAIN

1  Thank Globehopper15
Reviewed 19 September 2014

I love Ethiopian and this was a good experience. Very reasonable prices, tasty food, good service. Only downside was the credit/debit card machine was not working and I was glad I had just enough cash for meal & tip.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Delicious food, good service, family friendly restaurant. We were looking for a vegetarian restaurant for our daughter and found this restaurant. She had a chick-pea stew with flat bread and she thought it was a little spicy, but delicious. I had the chicken kabobs with vegetarian rice - it was spectacular. Don't forget to bring cash, as they don't take credit cards.

1  Thank drifterz4