1,335 results
All reviews chocolate bar free parking great hotel free breakfast the breakfast area hot tub indoor pool within walking distance would definitely stay here again business center niagara falls excellent stay restaurants and bars front desk staff great room fitness center yogurt
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We found this hotel both centrally located and near to most great restaurants and coffee bars. The staff was knowledgeable about places close by and where to go for great food and entertainment. The price was very reasonable and I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Buffalo for a football game or to visit the many sites around the area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Buffalo for 3 1/2 months. The Staff was super friendly and helpful. They made it feel like home away from home. Also the location is excellent, walking distance to several restaurants, bars, and other eateries.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Not happy with this visit. We always stay at this hotel when we come to visit family. It's in a great location and very comfortable. However this last stay was not up to par. The hotel is showing its age, and the staff isn't doing a great job of maintaining it. Our room was fine at first glance but when I went to take my shower there was lots of mold and mildew in the shower. There is no excuse for this as I personally clean my own shower and know that all it takes is a cleaner with bleach to remove these stains. Completely unacceptable in a hotel. I also was lacking in extra paper products stored in the room. We should not run out of toilet paper or Kleenex on a 3 night stay. Lastly on thanksgiving day our room was not cleaned - at all. We left for the day around 10:3a and when we returned at midnight the room was exactly as we left it. Add the mediocre breakfast to the list and I'm definitely looking for my new favorite the next time I come to Buffalo. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gina F
Lindsey C, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. We are so sorry that the hotel did not live up to your expectations. Unclean rooms are not acceptable in any way and we have passed on all information to our executive housekeeper to follow up. We have removed the charges for one night, because if you are not happy, we are not happy. Please accept our apology and give us another chance if you return to the Buffalo area.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Room was next door to 8-10 adults(acting like children.) Security and front desk did nothing and were a joke. Do not recommend to anyone. I will definitely not even consider any Hampton inn at any location from here out.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lindsey C, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites. We were very busy during your stay with us and I understand your frustration with the noise from the room near you. Unfortunately not all guests show respect to others during their stay. We do address all noise complaints as we receive them. I will follow up with our front desk and security to find out exactly how we could have handled this situation more effectively. Please accept our most sincere apologies and know we will follow up with the information you have provided.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

For the price of this hotel, it can't be beat. Great location, many restaurants/bars within walking distance. The front desk was very friendly. Rooms were super clean and very comfortable. This is obviously not a luxury hotel, but has pretty much anything and everything I would need.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Christine H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you so much for writing this review raving about our hotel. We value your stay but more so your feedback. Its always nice to hear when guests are so overall satisfied with the value and comfort of their stay. We hope to see you again soon!