Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
USD 175
HIExpress.com
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
USD 190
GardenInn.com
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
USD 133
USD 220
USD 199
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
USD 200
USD 192
USD 185
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
USD 138
USD 132
La Quinta
USD 221
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)
USD 211
All reviewsno elevatorfront deskwafflesking roomgrand canyonhard boiled eggsindoor pool and hot tubone nighttoilet and showerbed was comfortablewould stay here againbiscuits and gravyolive gardenfree breakfastcheck in was quickchoice hotelsrooms are small
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

This was a clean comfortable hotel with a reasonable price and a good staff. The breakfast was better than most hotels, but the dinning area is a bit cramped. Biggest plus is that it is far away from the train, so we slept comfortably through the night without the noise of the train to wake us.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I liked the hotel....the rooms were nice, a little small...but very efficient in how they used the space. The breakfast was excellent. The rooms were clean, nicely decorated, and the beds were comfortable. My only complaint really was that my alarm clock did not work. Also, on our second stay in a week....I was trying to find out if we could get the room early since we had driven back from Sedona and were flying out of Flagstaff the next morning. The desk clerk never called me back to let me know if the second room were ready, and in the meantime while we were waiting my Dad fell outside of a Wendy's...when I called frantically to ask the clerk if the 2nd room was finally ready...she didn't know and never called back. I was not happy about that. Finally we just went over there and checked in about 15 minutes early. They did offer us one room earlier..and I wished I would have taken them up on the offer. Also..their wi fi did not work..they need to get it fixed.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room toward the front away from the expressway.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2016

The rooms were very clean. The breakfast was excellent and they always kept it full. The only problem is the air conditioner is very loud. If you open the window you hear a lot of expressway noise. Also there is no elevator here, so if you are on the second floor you have to carry your luggage up the stairs.

Room Tip: no elevator so if can't walk up stairs get a first floor room
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken L
Reviewed 22 May 2016

It was in a great location allowing you to get into town or right back on the freeway. Bed was a little stiff for me but my wife found it to be fine. I thought the breakfast to be plentiful with a decent variety.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our two night stay here. The location is great coming up from Phoenix. The room was nice and clean. Very hospitable staff. The breakfast was good- waffles, eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, cereal, etc... Nice hotel overall. There are several restaurants within walking distance too. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple