“A nice little hotel...great and convenient to airport and Grand Canyon”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #13 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I liked the hotel....the rooms were nice, a little small...but very efficient in how they used the space. The breakfast was excellent. The rooms were clean, nicely decorated, and the beds were comfortable. My only complaint really was that my alarm clock did not work. Also, on our second stay in a week....I was trying to find out if we could get the room early since we had driven back from Sedona and were flying out of Flagstaff the next morning. The desk clerk never called me back to let me know if the second room were ready, and in the meantime while we were waiting my Dad fell outside of a Wendy's...when I called frantically to ask the clerk if the 2nd room was finally ready...she didn't know and never called back. I was not happy about that. Finally we just went over there and checked in about 15 minutes early. They did offer us one room earlier..and I wished I would have taken them up on the offer. Also..their wi fi did not work..they need to get it fixed.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room toward the front away from the expressway.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn

Reviewed 28 May 2016

The rooms were very clean. The breakfast was excellent and they always kept it full. The only problem is the air conditioner is very loud. If you open the window you hear a lot of expressway noise. Also there is no elevator here, so if you are on the second floor you have to carry your luggage up the stairs.

Room Tip: no elevator so if can't walk up stairs get a first floor room
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken L
Reviewed 22 May 2016

It was in a great location allowing you to get into town or right back on the freeway. Bed was a little stiff for me but my wife found it to be fine. I thought the breakfast to be plentiful with a decent variety.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our two night stay here. The location is great coming up from Phoenix. The room was nice and clean. Very hospitable staff. The breakfast was good- waffles, eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, cereal, etc... Nice hotel overall. There are several restaurants within walking distance too. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Minutes from everything in the Flagstaff area. New motel. Clean. Good breakfast included. Great value. Safe environment. Minutes from THE Route 66! Don't miss nearby Old Town section. Very helpful staff. 24 hour coffee, tea and juice.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family