“Great location, plenty around.”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #11 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed 22 May 2016

It was in a great location allowing you to get into town or right back on the freeway. Bed was a little stiff for me but my wife found it to be fine. I thought the breakfast to be plentiful with a decent variety.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our two night stay here. The location is great coming up from Phoenix. The room was nice and clean. Very hospitable staff. The breakfast was good- waffles, eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, cereal, etc... Nice hotel overall. There are several restaurants within walking distance too. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Minutes from everything in the Flagstaff area. New motel. Clean. Good breakfast included. Great value. Safe environment. Minutes from THE Route 66! Don't miss nearby Old Town section. Very helpful staff. 24 hour coffee, tea and juice.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2016

The sign in at reception was fast and efficient, the room beautifully designed, comfortable king size bed, plenty of lights, spotlessly clean, tv with channel listings!, pen, paper, all toiletries, tissues, quiet, hot breakfast with something for everyone in our group, and friendly personnel. We just got off a Royal Caribbean Cruise ship and said we wished our cabin would have been this nice with all the amenities. I really liked how easy it was to find the tv shows we wanted to watch, the coffee maker in the room. My husband laughed when I said I was looking for something, ANYTHING, to comment on for improvement, but the only thing I could come up with was a magnifying mirror--LOL! (I bring my own so it did not matter). We did not use the pool or hot tub, but it looked like a nice area. We would definitely recommed to anyone wanting a nice, clean place to stay before or after heading to the Grand Canyon. Oh, if only all places were this comfortable.

Stayed: April 2016
1  Thank chriskaia
Reviewed 30 April 2016

I arrived late in the evening after an all-day visit to Sedona and I was wiped out. The room was small (but fine for one person) and the clerk at the reception desk could not have been nicer. The one drawback was that there is no elevator so climbing the stairs with luggage is sort of a chore.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo