“good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed 6 April 2018

walking distance from hotel enjoyed bar too good staff safe area even if is late night lots things to do around downtown

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We went here after a long day hiking in the Grand Canyon. We had read some good reviews on Tripadvisor and decided that pizza sounded good. The pizza was delicious and really hit the spot. The wings were great too. The staff was super nice, and you could tell that this was where all the locals went to get the best pizza in town. I highly recommend this place for a delicious hot pie after a long day of sight-seeing. I would definitely go back here, if I was ever near Flagstaff again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Try the Flagstaff pizza - yum! But all the others hit the mark too for taste and ingredients. Or design your own. Eat in or take out.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Sit down or order to go, this is great pizza. The staff is friendly, and they have a hand full of local and domestic beer. They even have wine. We sat down with about 12 people. Great place if you wants some Great pizza!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I love Fratelli's Pizza. I may be a bit spoiled, but Flagstaff has some amazing restaurants and Fratelli's is my number one go to for Pizza. I should mention that I have some terrible food allergies and pizza was off the menu for quite a while because of my gluten allergy. However, Fratelli's makes one of the best Gluten Free crusts (outside of San Francisco) that I've ever had. Crispy, thin, and still chewy. Get the Flagstaff...you won't regret it.