“Quick service - good pizza”
Review of Alpine Pizza

Alpine Pizza
Ranked #103 of 353 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: USD 5 - USD 8
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Super fast service. We went here before the Xmas parade, we got our pizza in 10 mins after ordering, giving us lots of time to eat. Has a pool table and still the original booths. Good pizza.

Reviewed 3 December 2011

We wandered around Flagstaff looking for a place to eat and eventually settled on Alpine Pizza. It's got a nice atmosphere and works as both a family establishment as well as a student hangout. The staff were friendly and accommodating to our request for different varieties on the same pizza. Overall it was a nice, reasonably-priced place to eat while stopping over in Flagstaff.

Reviewed 29 November 2011

My family and I stopped here after a day at the Grand Canyon. We were starved. The pizza was tasty and the staff was friendly. Good for for hungry travelers on a budget

Reviewed 28 November 2011

This is probably a cool hole in the wall place to go, but we had a terrible experience. After a day of serious hiking we came here upon a recommendation from a friend. They were out of the beer my husband liked, so he found another. We ordered feta cheese on the pizza to compliment the other toppings. It came with very little feta, but smothered in mozeralla! When they saw the look on my face, and heard my intent on the order, they said they just normally do that. There was no offer to rectify the situation, just an "I'm sorry". It was horrible. Even after noticing that we only ate one slice each and wanted our bill, still nothing. It would have been a great pizza otherwise, and if you love cheese, this is the place for you. I know it's a college town, but after hearing the word "like" at least 3 times per sentence among the wait staff while waiting in line to pay, it was just too much. Perhaps we were just too tired, but we will never return here.

Reviewed 3 May 2011

Don't waste your time. Way too thick on the sauce. Side salad was pretty good though.