“Excellent quality and fresh products”

Criollo Latin Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Criollo Latin Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 366 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent quality of food and service, wide variety of dishes and fair prices. We had dinner for two, ordered chicken fajitas and calabacitas tacos (vegetarian) plus happy hour offer: true margaritas 3.5 USD each and some plantains. Really enjoyed the dinner, very tasty and digestive too!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We were recommended to this restaurant by our guide after visiting some of the hot spots of the area.
The downtown of Flagstaff is quite charming and we were happy to discover this restaurant.
The service was good as we got a table right away and menus.
Our waitress was very proactive and even shared with us about Sedona to be visited.
Food wise we had 3 dishes (soup-salad-tacos). Everything was very fresh and portions generous.
Only one thing the tacos came a bit late, which might be due to the fact that this evening was crowded.
Overall very pleased with the venue and will go again if I happen to be in this town later on.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Ended up at Criollo based on a recco from a local and could not have been happier. It’s in a cute downtown area with lots of shops and restaurants, and the food was delicious. Many of the ingredients are sourced from regional farms, and the service was great. Nice drink menu too.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Fun interior decor. I really like sitting at the bar for my meal. We meet so many interesting people passing through flagstaff from all over the world. Happy hour is great. Good Margie’s and cocktails.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I love the ambiance in the restaurant. The food was very tasty and light. You don't get a lot of food though for the price. My friend and I left, and ate some snacks after, because we had come ravenous, after walking the Grand Canyon all day. We did think the food was tasty just expensive for what you get. I got the shrimp tacos, and enjoyed them. My friend got the fajitas and wasn't impressed.