“Stargate”

Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 4 April 2018

At first sight , Diablo Burger has a Massive Modern mural shrouding the exterior of the building with abundant outdoor shared seating. There was no obvious way in. After entering the patio through a gate , no access ? Then I asked one of the many lunchtime patrons for help ! Enter through the Red tent which I deem " Stargate ". You must enter at this Portal to ultimately enjoy the benefits of DB. So I did and I did. Sioux city root beer and a Burger that was crazy to pronounce like a "Kratursky " or something like that. Served to me outside although they do have ample indoor seating my English Muffin bun was Branded " D B " in bold Blackened fashion. Melt in your mouth delicious with a vortex cone full of anise/herbed Flagstaff Fries, go ahead lose the French. They were top fries ! Easy access as I walked a few minutes from the Courthouse on San Francisco. Also an interior small scale mall next door with a sweet shop and a BBQ barn downstairs. Worth exploring . Thumbs up for Diablo Burger !!!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

At first a burger on an English muffin didn't really sound great. However, I was so wrong. I had the DB House and it was excellent. They had run out of pesto and made some fresh. Great and friendly service from start to finish. I would highly recommend this for any burger afficiando.

1  Thank WoodyRust
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This place has a small interior but placed to sit outside. The menu original in styles of hamburgers. First of all, they use English muffins as their buns and 6 oz. local grass feed beef on all their burgers. They give you a boat load of herb dusted perfectly crisp thin fries.

1  Thank 622hollyl
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

And the fries are pretty darn good too! I was shopping in downtown Flagstaff and asked a clerk in the store where she would recommend nearby for a burger. Her response was Diablo and when I asked why, her response of everything homemade and made to order convinced me to give it a try. And am glad I did.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Amazingly tasty burger and excellent fries. Had the veggie burger which was excellent with lots of possible veggie and sauce add-ons. Indoor and outdoor seating in wooden table setting. Service is good and while you have to order at the register it still felt like personal service.

Been to Diablo Burger? Share your experiences!