“Wine and Appetizers”
Review of Cuvee 928

Cuvee 928
Ranked #65 of 365 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Great place for a glass of wine and an appetizer....we just wanted something small to tide us over to dinner. The owner of the place was working....she had some great specials on appetizers, wine and beer. We were glad our hotel recommended her place.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We set in this restaurant, because of the live erea around it, pretty expensive for what they serve, waitress very nice, but when the check arrive they charge us in 20% tip.
I ask why, cause I suppose to put how much I want- and the precise answer was "this is automatic for foreigners" I was furious and asked if she (the waitress ) want to see my ID.
She of course apologize and change our check to "regular" one..
I won't sit there never again!

2  Thank Nelly Z
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We've been to Cuvee 928 on many occasions. We found out on this visit that there is a new owner and the menu has changed. They offer more small plate options. We shared two of the bruschettas, which came with a small side of greens. We also shared the beef brisket panini which came with side of chips. The food was very good and they still have a good selection of wine by the glass. Service was good and friendly.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch and sat outside! We had a wonderful lunch! I had the turkey hummus wrap which was delicious! My daughter had prosciutto sandwich which she enjoyed. My husband had the turkey salad that looked amazing!!! The service was excellent! It was so nice to be able to sit outside! Try it! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

If you are looking for a place that is big city serious about wine, then skip this over. If you want to sit and think and have a glass of wine, then come here. Let's face it, this is more of a beer town than a wine town, but at least there is one site to relax and have some healthy snacks (like a salad or wraps) while enjoying some vino. I came here prior to going to dinner and just chilled and watched the kaleidoscope of persons walking around the area. Was worth the time. Try it.