“Let's screw you if you are foreigner!”
Review of Cuvee 928

Cuvee 928
Ranked #88 of 381 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We set in this restaurant, because of the live erea around it, pretty expensive for what they serve, waitress very nice, but when the check arrive they charge us in 20% tip.
I ask why, cause I suppose to put how much I want- and the precise answer was "this is automatic for foreigners" I was furious and asked if she (the waitress ) want to see my ID.
She of course apologize and change our check to "regular" one..
I won't sit there never again!

2  Thank atnellys

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We've been to Cuvee 928 on many occasions. We found out on this visit that there is a new owner and the menu has changed. They offer more small plate options. We shared two of the bruschettas, which came with a small side of greens. We also shared the beef brisket panini which came with side of chips. The food was very good and they still have a good selection of wine by the glass. Service was good and friendly.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch and sat outside! We had a wonderful lunch! I had the turkey hummus wrap which was delicious! My daughter had prosciutto sandwich which she enjoyed. My husband had the turkey salad that looked amazing!!! The service was excellent! It was so nice to be able to sit outside! Try it! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

If you are looking for a place that is big city serious about wine, then skip this over. If you want to sit and think and have a glass of wine, then come here. Let's face it, this is more of a beer town than a wine town, but at least there is one site to relax and have some healthy snacks (like a salad or wraps) while enjoying some vino. I came here prior to going to dinner and just chilled and watched the kaleidoscope of persons walking around the area. Was worth the time. Try it.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I hope this review will help you provide a better experience for your patrons.

Everything was going fine until we gave our four-year-old some pizza from a nearby vendor. There was nothing on the menu that would appeal to her. She's happy enough munching on the pizza. We are just about to order, and, "uh-oh", out comes our server and says "sorry but no outside food allowed."

Now I get it, businesses have to make money. But the table next to us was a four-top with just one guy eating there, so I thought it would be OK to give our kid the pizza.

I understand that it is within the discretion of the restaurant to permit patrons to consume "outside food." That's not the part that bothers me. It's the reason they offered: they said it was "against the health code" to allow consumption of "outside food." I'm pretty sure there is no such provision.

So, 928, just go ahead and tell me that your policy is not to allow outside food, but be honest about the reasons. Otherwise you come off as disingenuous.