“A decent place to spend some time”
Review of Cuvee 928

Cuvee 928
Ranked #85 of 374 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2017

If you are looking for a place that is big city serious about wine, then skip this over. If you want to sit and think and have a glass of wine, then come here. Let's face it, this is more of a beer town than a wine town, but at least there is one site to relax and have some healthy snacks (like a salad or wraps) while enjoying some vino. I came here prior to going to dinner and just chilled and watched the kaleidoscope of persons walking around the area. Was worth the time. Try it.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I hope this review will help you provide a better experience for your patrons.

Everything was going fine until we gave our four-year-old some pizza from a nearby vendor. There was nothing on the menu that would appeal to her. She's happy enough munching on the pizza. We are just about to order, and, "uh-oh", out comes our server and says "sorry but no outside food allowed."

Now I get it, businesses have to make money. But the table next to us was a four-top with just one guy eating there, so I thought it would be OK to give our kid the pizza.

I understand that it is within the discretion of the restaurant to permit patrons to consume "outside food." That's not the part that bothers me. It's the reason they offered: they said it was "against the health code" to allow consumption of "outside food." I'm pretty sure there is no such provision.

So, 928, just go ahead and tell me that your policy is not to allow outside food, but be honest about the reasons. Otherwise you come off as disingenuous.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Cuvee is our favorite for outdoor seating in the summer, great sandwhiches and appetizers to go with a large variety of wines. This is a must stop!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Had the appetizers... smoked salmon and the cheese plate. Server was attentive, the salmon was a nice big chunk and the cheese plate was generous. The wine was chilled to perfection and I like the 60s music. It's a place for grownups, unlike all the smelly college bars all over downtown. Nicely done, cuvée. We love you.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Nice open atmosphere with lots of windows for light. Friendly staff and good wine. Didn't get to try the food as we had just eaten elsewhere.

Been to Cuvee 928? Share your experiences!