“Lots of choices”
Review of Pei Wei Asian Diner - CLOSED

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed the variety of choices. I chose a salad and sushi. Sushi had a large percentage of rice. They have the new drink machine and green tea.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Pei Wei used to be one of my favorite cafe-type restaurants. Not true anymore. Tonight my food was cold when it arrived. I asked if I could get another dinner and they simply stirred it together and warmed it up. I drove 45 minutes to eat here, but this is my last visit to this restaurant.

1  Thank MaggieMac57
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

They have no service but it's not designed for that ... it's order, get your food, eat and leave. The menu has various regional dished from the Far East ... each one has been Americian-ized for your safety. PW always has something new on the menu which is fun. If you are close by and need a quick bite ...it's that kind of place ... not drive an hour because you are craving orange crispy beef.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

If I could give them zero stars I would. I wasn't going to write a review, but when a place is this bad I just have to.
So this was my second time there and it was completely awful. To start the place is just dirty, sticky and not busy at all (maybe 3 other families in the entire restaurant at 7pm). Me and my girlfriend ordered our food and waited about 20 minutes for it to arrive. Both of our meals were luke-warm and WAY over seasoned. My fried rice was cold, and didn't have the slightest touch of flavor. Their bathrooms were dirty, and their Coke machines were out of about half of the choices. Save yourself the bad experience and go 30 yards to Five Guys.

1  Thank youngbuds
Reviewed 28 December 2015

My sister and I are on a roadtrip and decided to try Pei Wei as we'd heard they have good, gluten free options! I had the sweet and sour chicken and she had the spicy chicken stir fry (her's was better, but mine was still delicious.)