“Good chain restaurant ”
Review of Pei Wei Asian Diner - CLOSED

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

They have no service but it's not designed for that ... it's order, get your food, eat and leave. The menu has various regional dished from the Far East ... each one has been Americian-ized for your safety. PW always has something new on the menu which is fun. If you are close by and need a quick bite ...it's that kind of place ... not drive an hour because you are craving orange crispy beef.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

If I could give them zero stars I would. I wasn't going to write a review, but when a place is this bad I just have to.
So this was my second time there and it was completely awful. To start the place is just dirty, sticky and not busy at all (maybe 3 other families in the entire restaurant at 7pm). Me and my girlfriend ordered our food and waited about 20 minutes for it to arrive. Both of our meals were luke-warm and WAY over seasoned. My fried rice was cold, and didn't have the slightest touch of flavor. Their bathrooms were dirty, and their Coke machines were out of about half of the choices. Save yourself the bad experience and go 30 yards to Five Guys.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank youngbuds
Reviewed 28 December 2015

My sister and I are on a roadtrip and decided to try Pei Wei as we'd heard they have good, gluten free options! I had the sweet and sour chicken and she had the spicy chicken stir fry (her's was better, but mine was still delicious.)

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 1 October 2015

My wife and I went here after church last Sunday to get an order to go and get home to watch the football game. We placed our order and then went to get some tea. The green tea dispensor wasnt out yet so I asked. They replied it would be about three minutes. No problem I thought. Twenty minutes later it still wasnt ready. We went to the counter as we still didnt have our food and noticed others that had come in after us already eating. They non-chalantly replied that it had gotten overlooked. No offer of discount or even an apology. We finally left with our food never to return again.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 18 September 2015

The food here is great. When I want fast, clean, Asian, this is where I go. My only complaints are that they are about $2 overpriced on just about everything. And, they regularly mess up their rewards program. It never seems to get credited to my account, so I just stopped using it. But, none of those things detract from the food or this location.

Date of visit: August 2015