“Fantastic food, great gluten free choices!”
Review of Pei Wei Asian Diner - CLOSED

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 28 December 2015

My sister and I are on a roadtrip and decided to try Pei Wei as we'd heard they have good, gluten free options! I had the sweet and sour chicken and she had the spicy chicken stir fry (her's was better, but mine was still delicious.)

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 1 October 2015

My wife and I went here after church last Sunday to get an order to go and get home to watch the football game. We placed our order and then went to get some tea. The green tea dispensor wasnt out yet so I asked. They replied it would be about three minutes. No problem I thought. Twenty minutes later it still wasnt ready. We went to the counter as we still didnt have our food and noticed others that had come in after us already eating. They non-chalantly replied that it had gotten overlooked. No offer of discount or even an apology. We finally left with our food never to return again.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 18 September 2015

The food here is great. When I want fast, clean, Asian, this is where I go. My only complaints are that they are about $2 overpriced on just about everything. And, they regularly mess up their rewards program. It never seems to get credited to my account, so I just stopped using it. But, none of those things detract from the food or this location.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

The menu is quite varied. The addition of sushi is excellent. We love their egg rolls and especially their crab santons.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 29 June 2015

First I have to say the staff was friendly and the service was fairly quick. However the chicken pieces in my Kung Pao Chicken were way overcooked and in fact some pieces were black on the edges. Obviously someone left them in the cooking grease too long. They were edible, but just barely. The rice and vegetables (carrot slices and snow peas) were fine, as the the sauce. My wife had the Shrimp Lo Mien which she enjoyed, and my son was happy with his sweet and sour steak rice, hence the average rating. To be fair when I finished my meal I spoke to the cashier and asked him to relay to the manager the problem with the overcooked chicken and he offered to refund the price of my meal. Since I had already finished it, I refused, but it was nice for him to offer the refund. Primarily, I wanted to have them fix the problem so that other patrons were not subjected to the same problem.

Date of visit: June 2015