“A Good Choice for Supper on a Saturday”
Review of Pei Wei Asian Diner - CLOSED

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

The menu is quite varied. The addition of sushi is excellent. We love their egg rolls and especially their crab santons.

Reviewed 29 June 2015

First I have to say the staff was friendly and the service was fairly quick. However the chicken pieces in my Kung Pao Chicken were way overcooked and in fact some pieces were black on the edges. Obviously someone left them in the cooking grease too long. They were edible, but just barely. The rice and vegetables (carrot slices and snow peas) were fine, as the the sauce. My wife had the Shrimp Lo Mien which she enjoyed, and my son was happy with his sweet and sour steak rice, hence the average rating. To be fair when I finished my meal I spoke to the cashier and asked him to relay to the manager the problem with the overcooked chicken and he offered to refund the price of my meal. Since I had already finished it, I refused, but it was nice for him to offer the refund. Primarily, I wanted to have them fix the problem so that other patrons were not subjected to the same problem.

1  Thank TNBOY
Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

I ordered the sushi. Fast service. However, the sushi was terrible, you can get better sushi, better quality and better taste from Kroger or publix. I would not recommend Pei Wei for sushi at all. If you want sushi go somewhere else.

Reviewed 16 March 2015

We were greatly disappointed with this visit. I went here on a coveted date night with my wife.

At one point in time this was my Wife's favorite restaraunt in the area. This was the worst experience we have ever had here. The disappointments started with having trouble finding a clean table.

Then, the drink machine was out of Dr. Pepper, Cherry Coke and several other flavors. The staff was able to correct by the time we were headed out the door.

After a slightly long wait the food delivered at room temperature. My wife's was slightly warmer but not hot.

The Sushi was so poorly constructed that it could not be picked up with chop sticks. My wife ate hers with a fork.

I must give Diner credit...the fortune cookie was great!

Reviewed 15 March 2015 via mobile

We really like the food here but the service is terrible. They are always rushed, never have enough people to take orders and are pulled away for take out orders. The gluten free menu has about 5 things on it but I enjoy the things I have tried.