“Great little place ”

Fu Sing
Ranked #181 of 486 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

The place is clean . The owners are nice . The food is good and cooked fresh . We have eaten there and pick up for many years .

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I stopped for a quick lunch. The Kung Po Chicken combo was very good. I was surprised by flavor and large portions. Chicken was deep fried.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I ordered beef with Chinese vegetables. What I got was broccoli in beef gravy. No meat at all and no Chinese vegetables. I won't go there again.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 13 November 2016

I stopped by for dinner with my wife. Very nice family, they cooked our meal fresh as ordered.Very fast service. Large portions and excellent prices. the food was great. We will be coming back!

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I like this little place cause they cook to order. Don't want those little corn things? No problem. Want extra snow peas, sure. Want it spicy? Done. Call them up, drop by in 15 minutes...boom. Family business, local people. Try them out. Call 6152172388. Oh, and did I say lots of food for the money...carry out is CARRY OUT.

Date of visit: July 2016