USD 184
USD 146
Doubletree.com
USD 140
Home2.com
Sleep Inn Murfreesboro(Murfreesboro)(Great Value!)
USD 94
USD 199
USD 190
USD 136
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 152/night.

USD 101
USD 95
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2015

This was the worst motel I've ever stayed in there was a huge blood spot on the sofa bed and a t-shirt and underwear under the sofa when i talked to the manager rather than seeming concerned he asked why were were just telling him never ever go there

• Stayed: February 2015
4  Thank dywonearmstead
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Could not fill our reservation properly- lied to Booking.com 3 separate times so they would not have to refund money for room. We did not stay there and had to find another hotel. Booking.com cancelled reservation and told Jackson Motel to refund us but haven't seen it yet.
I would not recommend staying there.

Room Tip: Americas Best Value Inn is where we ended up staying. It was very nice!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank pps741
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel twice and both times had the same q-tip on the floor in the exact same spot. The bathroom looked exactly the same way as I left it(2 weeks apart). The wi-fi was horrible and didn't hold a connection. It wasn't a good stay at all for the price. I won't be returning to this hotel.

Room Tip: Find somewhere else to stay.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank lillojo
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We stayed 1 nite. Just my fiance & me. We felt safe, no noise. The ladt up front gave me 2 towels rags and hand towels upon checking in. Also had two of each in the room when we entered it. Our soap was all packaged and trash was empty too. Tv worked fine cable was a plus and the remote worked from all around the room. The water was hot and our heat and air worked fine. Sounds to me like these other people that gave bad reviews might have been moving in for a while. Hotels are meant for short stay and some people tend to wanna lay up in them instead of purchasing a house. I ain't cheap by no means. But I like a good value when I can get one. And I got one at jackson motel! I will return there cause it was a great place to stay for the money. Chilis, logans, big lots, kmart, hardees, checkers, mcdonalds, captain d's and toot's all within a mile. Not even 3 miles from mall that had old navy, belks and much more even longhorns. So yeah ..... we were pleased! Thanks! Amy & Michael from Georgia

• Stayed: February 2013