“Great fresh tacos!”

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #169 of 472 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Price range: USD 3 - USD 11
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Walked into Fuzzy’s and got a big smile and placed my taco order. Great fresh food! Definitely a place for a Quick decent priced meal and a good place to hang out with friends and have a couple of drinks. The atmosphere was nice and clean and friendly. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Thrifty Pilot W

Reviewed 29 December 2017

So this place is set up so that you order your food at the counter, and then go pick it up yourself when it's ready at the expo window. The place itself could have been a bit cleaner, but it didn't make me feel uncomfortable. As for the food, the best tasting thing we had were the tortilla chips, and that's because of the seasoning on them. Other than that, the food had little to be remembered. The burrito I had was bland, only saved by chunking salsa over each bite. The tacos were nothing special either. We didn't leave thinking we were dying to come back. There are much better choices in town.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

It took a couple of minutes to get the concept but I love ❤️ it! We order and got a table and had a beer the food was ready fast and good ! I love the full bar! My wife had the frozen rum and coke and ❤️ loved it!

1  Thank W3083UZmarkh
Reviewed 9 November 2017

This was my first visit and was very surprised with the amount of food for the price. Food was really good and the frozen drink flight was awesome. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Donna J
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I've been to Fuzzy's Taco Shop six times in two months! I'm obsessed! The tacos are delicious but the brisket nachos and chicken quesadillas are outstanding! Great drinks too! Good place for couples, meeting friends and families.

1  Thank Heather H