“Dinner for 22 people on January 13, 2018”
Review of Casa Bella

Casa Bella
Ranked #2 of 316 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2018

To appropriately seat together 22 dinner guests in a restaurant is a difficult task. Casa Bella accomplished this and thoughtfully resolved the check distribution.

The food, as always, was excellent and the owner's special concern for our group was greatly appreciated. The number of service people (waitresses, waiters, etc.) providing assistance to us patrons is just a tremendous aspect of dining at this restaurant. My family & I have frequented Casa Bella many times over the past 5 years and have always been extremely satisfied.

Ron Smith Brigantine, New Jersey

Reviewed 4 January 2018

As someone who gives repeat great reviews to this restaurant, please know my family love the food and service but beyond that no affiliation, totally anonymous contributors, just in support and hoping everyone will try it, cause I know they will return!! This is definitely our family's favorite restaurant. Whenever we think of eating out, someone always says, "Casa Bella" and we always agree. Husband likes a basic spaghetti and meatballs, son likes lobster ravioli. Most recently I ordered the Shrimp/Asparagus entree and as usual cooked to perfection in a delicious sauce. We are folks who travel, eat out often in DC, Vegas, Florida and this restaurant remains our favorite, best food so we will always return here for a great meal we can count on, along with efficient, kind, hospitable service always.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Went there for Christmas Eve dinner - 8 people. Everyone really enjoyed their dinners. Service was good. Sammy was running around as usual making sure everything was working OK. And it was. Good food, good service, friendly people wanting to make the experience a good one.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

We had our office Christmas dinner at Casa Bella this year. 13 of us were treated like Royalty. I thought I would be leaving with left overs, but had to finish my Veal Tre Fungi, it was so delicious. Thanks for the great service and food and allowing us to linger and enjoy our company.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

On arrival home from DC stopped in and were lucky to get seated quickly on a busy Saturday night! Ordered my favorite Salmon Fettucine in Vodka Sauce, others had a chicken dish and linguine & meatballs. Always pleased and even though we dined at some very good restaurants over the last few days in DC, this meal still wins the 5 stars!

Been to Casa Bella? Share your experiences!