“Big Repeat Customer”

Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 November 2017

On arrival home from DC stopped in and were lucky to get seated quickly on a busy Saturday night! Ordered my favorite Salmon Fettucine in Vodka Sauce, others had a chicken dish and linguine & meatballs. Always pleased and even though we dined at some very good restaurants over the last few days in DC, this meal still wins the 5 stars!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Oh my! I love veal parmigiana! I order this dish whenever I want to evaluate a renowned restaurant's level of excellence. Friends told that Casa Bella had excellent veal. I judged my dinner as the best veal parmigiana I have ever had.

We were welcomed by an accomplished manager, who escorted us to our reserved seats. As the evening's process advanced, our drink orders were taken by one person and delivered by another. Our orders were taken and our dinners delivered by a top tier waiter. Our table was checked several time by wait staff to inquire whether we had any needs, as well as by the manager who had greeted us as we arrived. Dessert was offered by a dessert waitress, who was very knowledgable regarding ingredients to ensure none of my allergy buttons were pushed.

Does that sound like too much attention? Not so, our party of four thoroughly enjoyed the complete dinner and evening. Each server performed in a friendly professional manner, adding to the wonderful food experience. This restaurant is right up at the top of my amended list of favorites.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Good service is hard to find these days, and Casa Bella delivered. Great idea with the bartenders coming directly to the table to complement the service from the wait staff. Food by the way was outstanding as well. Lobster ravioli was delicious.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at Casa Bella on the recommendation of friends and colleagues. We were specifically wanting Italian cuisine. This was an excellent choice! From the moment we entered, to the moment we left, the service was stellar! And the food was outstanding! I had stuffed mushrooms with crabmeat as an appetizer, was wonderful. For dinner, the special, stuffed sole, just as amazing. My husband had Frutti del Mar. He was just as pleased. We will undoubtedly return for more great selections! Great hospitality and great food! Job well done!

1  Thank Suzanne T
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We eat out frequently. We eat out often when traveling to many different places. Still come home to find this place the best! I tell my young dating sons to take their gals here if they want to impress with a great date. Our family has always been so pleased with meal, service, will always return and recommend. Just love it!

Been to Casa Bella? Share your experiences!