“Its got it all.”

Electric City Deli
Ranked #162 of 316 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 13 July 2017

You can get a great meal at the Deli. You can get exotic beers from the cooler. You can grocery shop. Watch a game on the TV. Read the Newspaper with a cup Dunkin Donuts coffee or latte. Pick up a lottery ticket and buy local bakery stuff. My favorite is the Oatmeal Cookies from Sandy's. Not much you can't get there.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

great pizza great prices fast and great service convenient location absolutely delicious and theirs a Subway Hoagie restaurant inside you can't ask for anything better highly recommend especially at La Festa

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I ordered a Panini and got white bread. Really? Then when I approached them with "their" error, they tried blaming me. They need to learn proper business technique. Never will I order from them again. On a Saturday evening around 6:00 we ordered a pizza. When we went to pick it up, they NEVER made it. Really? I will be sure to let everyone I know NOT to do business with them.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I've eaten lunch here several times. The service is average, but the staff is friendly. The food has always been good, but not outstanding.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

The pizza is delicious, especially the white onion pizza. They have about 15 varieties of pizza, just pick out the slice you want. You have to try it!