“SO MANY CHOICES....”
Review of Eden A Vegan Cafe

Eden A Vegan Cafe
Ranked #52 of 318 Restaurants in Scranton
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We have visited Eden several times in the past few months. The food is excellent, even for someone who is not vegan. My son is vegan, my daughter vegetarian. I have accompanied them for lunch and I am always pleased. The smashed potatoes are very good, I detect a bit of rosemary. Unexpected, but very good. The buffalo chicken pizza is hotter than my daughter likes, but she ate it The diced chicken has the texture of "real" chicken. The lettuce and tomato on the club sandwich tasted like it came straight from a garden, very fresh.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Eden makes fantastic food, whether it's a sandwich, burger, pizza, salad or treat. You do not have to be a vegan to enjoy it. The staff members are very friendly and provide excellent service. The only caveat is the location, since parking must be found on the street, and it's an incredibly busy one at that. It's worth the parking hassle, though.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

The vegan food and staff are super! The food is delicious and cruelty free. Even if you are not vegan please give this place a try. Best food in Scranton.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

I ate here with a friend who is vegan. The prices were right and the service was friendly. There is no table service. You order at the counter and they call your name so you can pick it up. My friend had the "steak and cheese". Compared to other vegan restaurants she has eaten at, she said it was okay. I had a rice bowl with black beans and teriyaki sauce. While the vegetables were fresh, it wasn't very flavorful. The highlight for me was the gluten-free cookie I bought.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

My overnight in Scranton was pretty hellish (I didn't even know smoking hotels still existed?!), but this little gem was amazing. I stopped in Scranton for one overnight stay on my way to camp in New York State. I heard of this little vegan cafe. It was so good, we ate lunch there, ordered food to go to eat at the hotel that night, and a week later on our way back, picked some more up on the way home. If you are in Scranton, go here. great healthy vegan food <3

1  Thank MsKateKeen