“Lebanese Restaurant with free parking across the side street. Very good food and reasonable”
Review of Savory Maza

Savory Maza
Ranked #19 of 313 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tel 570 969 2666 This is one of the best I have ever eaten in. I eat in London etc This is fresh!!
Reviewed 6 November 2017

My wife and I ate here after touring the area. We like to try something different. and this was it. I had the meat maza-4 tapas type meat puffs. Very flavorful, hint of cinnamon?, and my wife had baba ganoush. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved this restaurant for our large family gathering. The restaurant is tastefully decorated, clean, and the chairs comfortable. We were inmediately served upon arrival and enjoyed a wide variety of food from the menu. Every dish we ordered from appetizers, entrees to desserts was delicious. Hummus, grape leaves, tabouli, and on and on... Everything was plated and served to perfection. Highly recommend the lamb dishes. It was an extraordinary dinner! Superb staff! Worth the drive to enjoy. Cannot say enough good things about this place! Wished we lived closer so we could enjoy more often.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Very nice owner took our order of vegetarian dishes. Delicious. Very fresh. The restaurant was a bit out of our way but well worth it.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We had lunch here today and the food was excellent. The restaurant was very clean the staff was helpful and friendly. The food was amazing as well as the deserts. This place is the real deal. Go when your in Scranton. I drove an hour to try the food at this place and I cant wait to return!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I've been eating here for years. They are by far the best Lebanese Food I've ever eaten. Its' healthy and the flavors are fab.