“Hidden Gem!”
Review of Eat

Eat
Ranked #20 of 379 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Great little place for huge portions of fresh, delicious food and exceptional service...
Had the Buffalo Chicken sandwich with the best sweet potato fries I've ever had!
Returning tomorrow (Saturday) for the breakfast special, Chicken & Waffles, more pictures to follow...

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely lunch in this tiny place. We knew it was going to be good b/c everyone else in the place was a cop or fireman - generally a good sign of good local food. I had a Reuben which brought a smile to my face. My wife had soup and a sandwich which were also excellent. The iced tea - mint, green - made us wonder why more places don't serve it.

Parking is easy, but getting a table can be a challenge as the place is quite small. Honestly, we were thinking that this place, taking over one of the (bigger) places across the street would be an even bigger hit than it already is.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

This is a small, local diner type. The food is amazing. I had a corn beef hash omelette. My husband had eggs, meat and toast. The service was fast and friendly. I can't wait to go back to try the chicken and waffles. The portions were huge. I ended up taking some of my food home for the dinner. It was very very yummy!

1  Thank akisha121
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Great service, awesome fresh food every time! The place is small but the food makes you forget this quickly.

I love their omeletts and their chicken and waffles!

Good lunch options too with fresh cut fries. The place is always clean!
You won't regret going to Eat!

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

I found Eat on TA when I was in town for business. It was hard to decide what to order because they had so many unique options to choose from. I ordered the corned beef hash omelet which was very good. Next time I'm in town I will give the jalapeño popper omelet a try.

This is a teeny, tiny, unassuming restaurant on a busy road. It was easy to find and has a parking lot in the back. My waitress was very pleasant and I was in and out pretty quickly. I wasn't crazy about their coffee but can overlook that for their intriguing menu selections.