“haven't been here in a long time”
Review of Leone's Restaurant

Leone's Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 376 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: USD 8 - USD 29
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Allen Street
Transit: There is a bus stop @ 5 Town Plaza off Allen Street.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

visited here many years ago. was in the area shopping and stopped in. great meal. very attentive server. wished it was closer to where i live. don't visit this area much. large portions. won't go hungry.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We have been to Leone's many times and are never disappointed. My favorite meal here is the Roasted Haddock with lobster and sherry cream sauce. It is such a favorite for me that it is the only meal I order. I will peruse the menu and look at all of the other wonderful sounding items but I always fall back to my favorite as I've never seen it on any other menu. My friend has ordered multiple items on the menu and he has enjoyed them all. One of the best restaurants in the Springfield area.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Nice atmosphere, staff attentive, good food. A place to come back again and again. We had a buffet in a private room for a group following a funeral. The meatballs and sauce were excellent. Chicken, penne casserole also excellent, and, the cannolis were superb.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

After our doctor visit, we stopped in for a bite to eat before heading home. We were greeted immediately and led to our table. This was after the regular lunch hour, so things were on the quiet side which was nice. Our pleasant waitress took our drink orders and gave us a few minutes to look over the menu. We settled on hot soup and a sandwich. These items were served and then enjoyed by us.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Are annual Christmas time get together with family for the last three years has taken place here and has never been a dissapointment,we were a party of six and were promptly seated for our six pm reservation,wonderful bar area for a libation before or after dinner, extensive wine list,nice selection of appetizers which we skipped based on the ample size of entrees in the past and they didn't disappoint on this visit, three dinner specials on offer which were presented by our outstanding server RJ who didn't miss a beat the whole dinner water refilled promptly, drinks replenished with great attention,now the food,two of us had veal franchaise outstanding!!! Sauce done to perfection, my wife had the seafood Pescatore no skimping here ample seafood done in a white or red sauce, wife chose red and said it was delightful, two others in our party had a medley of small plates which looked fantastic and were nicely presented, different pasta types also offered as well,the only negative was Ceasar salad a little dry,my bad should have asked for more dressing, as a party of six and 18% gratuity is included which we far exceeded due to the great service. Parking a little quirky!!! Definitely always go back