“Great lunch buffet ”

Ranked #63 of 364 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, Portuguese
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I stopped here for lunch because heard good things the lunch buffet was great all homemade dishes at a reasonable price of 10 dollars a def no brainer

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Good for lunch or dinner, they have a lunch buffet with mostly Portuguese food, not great butt good value.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

When the cook came out to talk to us about menu options for a weekday lunch, we knew we were in good hands. The restaurant filled with local people, Portuguese speakers, there for probably a daily or weekly meal with friends. Tables quickly became dotted with carafes of house wine, a Portuguese red. As we sampled the buffet, we felt free to ask questions. Everything was fabulous: just cooked, with high quality ingredients. I had the best shrimp and rice dish ever. We enjoyed the welcoming ambience and friendly chatter between tables, which included us. When we left, we said goodbyes to everyone- including the cook and waitress- saying we couldn't wait to come back for another great meal.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

I stopped in looking for good food close to home. We had just left a different eatery the next town over for poor service and unsanitary conditions. I have wanted to eat here for years and was afraid I wouldn't know what to order because of the Portuguese cuisine was unfamiliar to me. The waitresses were welcoming and friendly. We looked at the menu and what wasn't described on the menu the waitresses we're eager to share what to order by popularity and their personal preferences. The food was so good that everyone at the table stopped having conversation for at least 5 min!! We couldn't help it the food was just that delicious. Appetizers were enough to share. The entrée was enough to take home half. You can't let this one pass you by.
A lot of bang for your buck!!

Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

You would think that we would receive excellent service being that we were the only diners at 6 pm (I should have picked up on that and ran), but I had a $25 Groupon that I needed to use before it expired. First off, not everything that's on their online menu is on their laminated house menu (YES, laminated!) We wanted calamari, advertised online, not on menu. My daughter got a steak and cheese, my wife got stuffed shrimp and I ordered my favorite Bife a Casa. The food took forever to come, probably waited 25 mins for our appetizer, then our soups, Kale (very good) then like 40 minutes after our starter plates were taken away. We
thought maybe it's all made-to-order and fresh...we thought WRONG! Calamari was overcooked and under-seasoned, our meals were less than average...GO TO EUROPA in Ludlow for quality food, service and dining experience...