All reviews dunkin donuts waffles hard boiled eggs six flags pull out couch paper thin walls room was clean big e free breakfast waffle maker off the highway parking lot night's sleep the breakfast area nice place to stay front desk staff would stay here again
Reviewed 8 May 2016

This hotel is well kept. The people are friendly. The hotel is quiet. The bed was extremely comfortable and the pillows were fluffy. I felt safe in the facility. I am coming back for a weekend in October for Homecoming in Springfield.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ray T, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Dear Cheryl,

We are excited to hear you enjoyed your stay and accommodations, and that you will be back to visit again! We look forward to your next stay, thank you for your patronage!

Reviewed 8 May 2016

This being my second occasion to lodge at the LaQuinta Hotel, my first being in November of 2011, i found that not much has changed. The service was excellent, embracing and warmly accommodating then and the level of service remained at that highest level.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dear William,

It is rewarding to know you were satisfied with your stay here at La Quinta! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with others, Thank you. Please do come visit us again soon we look forward to your staying with us and again thank you for choosing La Quinta!

Reviewed 2 May 2016

As a Six Flags Season Pass Holder, I try to make an entire weekend out of my visits. I've stayed in this LaQuinta twice now on my Six Flags New England trips (two nights in the October for Fright Fest and one night last week in April). I can't think of one complaint. It's about a 10-15 minute easy drive to the park, the staff is good, check-in/check-out are quick and painless, rooms are clean, beds are comfortable. The bathroom fan didn't work on my second stay but meh. There's a bar in the lobby and they also serve food, although we did not eat there it is good to know it is there. The breakfast was one of the best hotel breakfast's I've seen; hot foods, make your own waffles, assortment of bagels, pastries, muffins, cereal, yogurt, fruit. The coffee is undrinkable (I never expect much from hotel coffee) but there's a Dunkin Donuts right across the parking lot. I can't imagine I would stay anywhere else on my SFNE trips.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Ray T, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Dear Justine,

It is a pleasure to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at La Quinta! We agree our breakfast options are just what one needs to start off a great morning for a trip to Six Flags. We appreciate your feedback, please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

I am very disappointed with this hotel I am an elite member and when I made the reservation at the hotel I was told a higher rate than if I booked it on trip advisor. Which is crazy. But I arrived to the hotel and checked in they could have cared less that I was an elite member. The staff was rude and uncaring the room that I was given was dirty and smelly. I went back to the front desk and they said that was nothing they could do. I did not stay there that night I was charged for the room. Manager on duty could not care about it. Spend your money in another hotel and in a better location.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank John L
Ray T, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2016

Dear John,
We have checked our system records and it indicates you return status member tier is Gold level in our system, if this is incorrect we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. Our desk agents did not get a prompt that you were an elite member, if you do want to give us another chance we will be glad to provide the elite member experience for you sir. Thank you again for staying with us at La Quinta!

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel right off the highway. Close to the convention center. Hotel is large with indoor pool. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. There weren't any restaurants besides a Dunkin Donuts close by. Downtown Springfield can be somewhat sketchy at least in some areas. I would recommend staying with a family, the kids had fun in the pool. Hotel is not far from Six Flags

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay here at La Quinta Inns & Suites in Downtown Springfield. We would like to inform you that there are many dining options within the downtown area, from fine dining options such as 350 Grille to take out places like Paramount Pizza, or you can also enjoy a meal at our La Quinta Cantina Lounge. We appreciate you for sharing your experiences, be sure to bring the family out soon for some more fun in the pool and thank you again for choosing La Quinta!