“Great local, fresh, and healthy, "fast food"””
Review of Bueno Y Sano

Bueno Y Sano
Ranked #13 of 393 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Since 1995, Bueno Y Sano serves up delicious burritos, quesadillas, tacos and salads, all made to order with fresh ingredients. Casual and family-friendly, with vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free selections. Menus available on our website. 7 locations open 7 days a week in Western MA and the Burlington, VT area. Family-owned and local. Call ahead and we'll have your order ready!
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Eat here regularly. The burritos and tacos are always great. Fast service too. There are lots of delicious burrito filling choices.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I love this place. It's our go to for a quick dinner. The food is very fresh and always tasty. They have a menu, but you can really order anything. I always get a burrito bowl and asked for grilled veggies along with my meat. Their portions are very generous. Definitely worth checking out!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Although Moe's is still my favorite, Bueno Y Sano is authentic and delicious with generous portions. Add $1.50 for rice, beans and a stuffed jalapeño!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I was reluctant to go here but tried it out and I was pleasantly surprised. Ordered shrimp fajitas. Large portions. Food was fresh and service was quick. Very delicious.