All reviews fly fishing five star saltwater fishing salmon world class first class experience experienced pilot private island over the top dolly varden each evening new friends great memories five days her husband filet duane
Reviewed 16 July 2016

This is the second trip to Sitka in the last year with me and my daughters for a family fishing trip. Dove Island Lodge was the best. From food, hospitably, staff and amenities. We had a great time and the fishing was excellent!

Room tip: All rooms ,suites and cabins are 5 star
Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank Chuck C
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Dove Island treated me and my son, Kenny, like kings! The food was amazing, the guided fishing trips (both ocean and fresh water) were incredible and successful, and the location is one of the most beautiful areas I have ever seen. This was a trip of a lifetime! I will be going back again some day!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank marileefarr
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

If you want to catch your daily limit of King Salmon and Halibut plus be around outstanding staff this is your place. Made to order breakfast each morning plus 5 course delicious dinners each night..what more could you ask for? We have already got out reservations for next year!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Julie D
Reviewed 12 February 2016

What can I say about the place that the others haven't already? They are spot on with their comments. You really do need to go and experience it for yourself!
The Lodge, Staff, Chefs, and Guides were First Class. And the fishing was World Class. My arms are still sore from all the fish we caught.
I cant even begin to explain what a great time I had with my Dad, Brother and Sister. Dwayne and Staff were always there to ensure we were looked after.
If you are looking for a place to go where you definitely do not need to "Rough It", then this is the place for you!!!!

Thanks again for what truly was a "Trip of a Lifetime".

Date of stay: August 2015
4  Thank Jamie L
Reviewed 2 February 2016

Accommodations and the food are great, but of course you are paying the price. The fish box I went home with was full of tail pieces, and rock fish of which we caught very little. I believe the fish cleaner guy is keeping the King center cuts, and Halibut for himself or the lodge. Go to Kingfisher, it's the best deal in Sitka.

Date of stay: July 2015