“Great Location, Clean and nicely equipped”
River access cabin with beautiful mountain views
Go fishing or canoeing right from the property (you cannot see the river from the house) Spacious living room w/ fireplace and hi-def TV
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
River access cabin with beautiful mountain views
Spacious living room w/ fireplace and hi-def TV
Tournament size pool table in game room
Beautiful king master bedroom with armoire & HDTV
Large hot tub with 40 jets
Full kitchen including dishwasher
Tournament size ping pong & foosball tables
Huge campfire pit
2nd bedroom with queen and twin beds & HDTV
3rd bedroom with queen and twin bunks & HDTV
Fully laundry service
2 large canoes w/ oars and life jackets
Outdoor grill
Unlimited firewood
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mhedges22
Catlett, Virginia
“Great Location, Clean and nicely equipped”
Reviewed 11 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This was an extended family vacation (my wife's parents and sister and brother-in-law). Three folks were older and the lack of stairs and general layout was perfect. The game room, TV's, kitchen etc were all A+ We got to watch the Caps win the Stanley cup so it will always been remembered. There were plenty of life jackets, folding chairs and patio chairs etc so you really did not need to bring extra stuff. The hot tub was not working when we arrived, but the owners took care of it promptly. All, in all, this was probably the best cabin rental we have had. Clean, well appointed and easy communication. I would recommend this to anyone with the following caveats:

The cabin wasn't huge, but we never felt crowded. We needed a place for 8 people and this seemed ideal. The catch was that two of the bedrooms are Bunks with a twin on top and full/queen? on the bottom. The other is a king master suite. This is not ideal with 2 kids and three adult couples. That is the only real complaint we had (probably misread the listing originally, but it was not completely clear)- it is good for a large family or group, but it was not great for us. That said, the beds were comfortable and reminded us of college bunks:-)

Due to the weather, we were not able to enjoy the river, but it is a perfect location and the two canoes would have been great. There is a picnic table and a lot of room to roam. Please be aware, if you come during a rainy period, you will have a wet, muddy walk to the river and the grass will be tall (can't get a mower in when it is too muddy). So, we booked the cabin and then it basically rained 10 inches the 10 days prior to our visit. We had hoped to spend a lot of time at the cabin/river, but ended up limited to the hot tub and fire pit. The kids had fun with roasting marshmallows and hot dogs. We did plan ahead and had things to do in luray - caverns, museum, zoo and mini-golf. There is plenty to do in the area if you want to get out. Just be aware that when it gets a lot of rain (like spring) you should have a backup plan if the river is your main reason for coming.

This would be perfect for a hot summer vacation. We hope to return once the kids are older and enjoy the river. The location is perfect!

Your age range 35-49
Nicky B
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“great place!”
Reviewed 16 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

House was great. Comfortable beds. Very clean. Yard outside is amazing for throwing a football. Great firepit. Great deck. So beautiful both at night and during the day.

curisrob
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Perfect Get Away”
Reviewed 22 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

My friends and I love these cabins. The pace of everything that comes with living and working in Washington, D.C. can be exhausting. We'd go insane if we didn't get out of the city every now and then and unplug. We've been going back to these cabins once or twice a year for the past few five years now and they've been a god send.

The kitchen has everything we need to make ourselves a big family style dinner every evening and the huge dvd collection gives us a chance to revisit a bunch of old favorites instead of our usual Netflix binges.

The hot tub and campfire outside are great for late evenings to sit around with each other and chat without the distractions of our cell phones distracting us.

The staff is always helpful. On our last trip we had a pilot light go out but they had someone over right away to fix and when another member of our group left some things behind they found them right away and shipped them back to us.

10/10 would recommend to everyone trying to get out of the city and unplug.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Getaway trip for me and the wife.”
Reviewed 19 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The house had everything we could possibly need. The Hot tub and fire pit was a nice touch. The only thing that bothered me was the bugs were very bad this time of year, so hanging out by the river really didn't happen. If I would have brought the fishing pole I might have, but the wife wasn't having it. Overall very nice and secluded location.

Your age range 35-49
Management Response
20 Oct 2017
Thanks for the review! Loved you had a nice secluded time! You're right about the gnats by the river. There are a couple small times per year where they come out. But that tends to be pretty rare. Hope to see you again!
Kenneth C
“Horrible experience and customer service”
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The place wasn't clean so we ended canceling and going else where and he said he would gives us a full refund and I kept getting emails none stop with threats toward my disabled wife and my business and he also said the next day he not giving back a refund and I had no choice but to stay there I have all the emails and he hasn't stopped yet I contacted the place I booked with and let them know about everything it's very unprofessional to call people names and make threats and run a place like this and took a deposit before I checked in if $200.00. Which he said he would refund but hasn't yet even after I never checked in. The place I booked thru is helping to get that back and a full refund after my experience on my 4th wedding anniversary that is now ruined after all this that happend with this place and people were staying there and so many excuses and next day send a email your all good after I cancelled after this nightmare and threatend me and my wife for the review we left. They take your money before you check in and don't care about there customers and how they treat them

Management Response
18 Aug 2017
THIS PERSON DID NOT ACTUALLY STAY AT OUR PROPERTY. It's hard to know what to respond to first here... This individual has been extremely irrational and dishonest in everything they've done. This is one of many negative spam reviews by the same person. They have been harassing us with negative spam reviews even after we tried helping them. I have formally filed a complaint with Google and other listing sites about the reviews they left because it is off topic (they are reviewing a property they did not stay at) and for spam (they have left multiple). The husband and wife both left reviews from different email addresses. It's unfortunate that it's not easier to file information showing that a non-customer is defaming you to get things like this removed. The internet has made it possible for nasty low-brow people like this to reach out and quickly harm someone else's reputation. If you would like proof of who this person is and the defamation campaign they went on to hurt our reputation, please contact us directly through our website and we'll provide more details.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing