“Wonderful”

Add it.
The Wright Touch
Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Luray
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Dot was amazing. The pressure was perfect. Loved my hour massage and my hubby enjoyed his here as well!

1wright, Owner at The Wright Touch, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

So glad you 2 enjoyed it!!! Come see me again. Thanks for the review

in 5 reviews
"hiking"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 23 April 2017

We did the couples massage and the staff were very professional and talented! If you're doing hiking or other outdoor adventures in the Shenandoah Valley, stop by The Wright Touch afterwards! You won't regret it.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

My shoulders were in knots, my low back throbbing, I needed a massage badly! Dot to the rescue! She always makes me feel so much better. A great massage. You should get one. Don't put it off. You don't know what you are missing.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

In-cabin couples massage was just wonderful. Professional, prompt, courteous. Could not ask for a better experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Dot and Joanie were so flexible with our schedule. They took us at 5:30 on a Sunday. The massages were great and relaxing! The ladies were so kind and friendly and we enjoyed chatting with them before our massages. I highly recommend anyone looking for some R&R checkout the Wright Touch for a spa service!