“I really needed this!”

Add it.
The Wright Touch
Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Luray
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

My shoulders were in knots, my low back throbbing, I needed a massage badly! Dot to the rescue! She always makes me feel so much better. A great massage. You should get one. Don't put it off. You don't know what you are missing.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"hiking"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

In-cabin couples massage was just wonderful. Professional, prompt, courteous. Could not ask for a better experience.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Dot and Joanie were so flexible with our schedule. They took us at 5:30 on a Sunday. The massages were great and relaxing! The ladies were so kind and friendly and we enjoyed chatting with them before our massages. I highly recommend anyone looking for some R&R checkout the Wright Touch for a spa service!

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I had my first 1 hour massage at the Wright Touch a few days ago. Dot made me feel so comfortable and did an excellent job. I was highly pleased and plan to go back soon!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

I am pretty picky when it comes to massages. But when I moved back to Luray,who would have known that a mother daughter duo like these ladies would be this fantastic. They listen to what you need and ask what you want. If you need some relaxed muscles and some peace, go here. They are fabulous!!!!