“Wonderful!”

Add it.
The Wright Touch
Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Luray
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I had my first 1 hour massage at the Wright Touch a few days ago. Dot made me feel so comfortable and did an excellent job. I was highly pleased and plan to go back soon!!

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

I am pretty picky when it comes to massages. But when I moved back to Luray,who would have known that a mother daughter duo like these ladies would be this fantastic. They listen to what you need and ask what you want. If you need some relaxed muscles and some peace, go here. They are fabulous!!!!

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Nice massage...Dot,the licensed massage therapist was accommodating......The establishment was clean...... Establishment was easy to find....There is parking in front of establishment .........Appointment was easy to make........I was able to get an appointment day and time that I wanted.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

My husband and I scheduled a couple's in-cabin massage for our honeymoon. Dot and Jonie were so professional, and excellent masseuses. All of the stress from our wedding melted away. My husband had never had a professional massage, and he was a little nervous about being touched by a stranger, but within 2 minutes he was fighting to stay awake. We felt great for the rest of the week thanks to The Wright Touch! Will definitely schedule another massage when we return to Luray!

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Mrs. Dot and Laura (I think...really bad with names) met us with smiles and conversation just to set the mood and find out what our needs were. After ample time for restroom and dressing, the music began and my husband and I were asked to let them know if the pressure was too much or too little. I heard my husband start to snore and I dozed off a couple of times as well. Just completely relaxed and so thankful for the awesome massage for a great price. I have been to fancier spas and been impressed by the surroundings, only to be disappointed with the massage. I went for a massage and I left feeling totally relaxed and rejuvenated! What a blessing!

1  Thank jakemel2005