See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

3 Nights
I dont know where to start ‍♂️

NEGATIVE FIRST
I turned on the shower and the Water smells like a Sewer. I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth with that water and tasted like out of toilet. I feel sick
The TV has 9 solid channels and they dont even come in properly
Furnitures are from 1990. I feel like a teenager. Room has no Airflow. AC blows hot air. Flees are biting my left and right. I can hear the people upstairs walking and running whatever they do up there. Breakfast cant be even called Breakfast because all you get is waffles, orange juice, milk and cornflakes, bred and coffee. NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT PART TO TALK ABOUT IS THE MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. MY LOVELY WIFE CALLED THE FRONT DESK TO TALK TO A MANAGER ABOUT THE WATER THAT IT SMELLS LIKE SEWER. THE FRONT DESK CLERK PICKED UP HER PHONE CALL AND MY WIFE ASKED RIGHT AWAY FOR A MANAGER. SHE GOT TRANSFERRED TO A LADY. MY WIFE ASKED FOR HER NAME FIRST BEFORE STATING THE COMPLAIN. THE LADY REFUSE ED TO EXPOSE HER NAME TO US. THE LADY STARTED A ARGUMENT WITH MY WIFE FOR NO REASON AND HANG UP ON MY WIFE. MY WIFE CALLED BACK AND THAT LADY REFUSED TO TALK TO MY WIFE.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A EXTREMELY ISSUE OVER HERE.

This place would be amazing with some upgrades and for sure changes on the MANAGEMENT. I mean the outside looks nice and relaxed and everything else SUCKS.

I rather pay more to get the respect and Service we deserve.

My advise. STAY OUT OF HERE IF YOU REALLY HAVE PLANS TO ENJOY A VACATION.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Now I didn't expect anything amazing. So when the internet didn't work and the front desk said "just wait for it to reboot".... and nothing happened, I didn't overly mind. When the shower was freezing cold... whatever such is life. But when I left and realized I had been infested with fleas? Ok now I mind. Truly disgusting.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2018

The place itself is conveniently located at the entrance of Sequoia NP, so, good location. Unfortunately it is not really the best for what concerns cleanliness, comfort, hospitality. When arrived at reception we were just given the card for the room and no other info/ explanations (check out / breakfast time, WiFi ecc), not that we expected a red carpet welcome but at least a smile..
It' s a bit overpriced (130$x night) for what you get: the room was dark, old furniture, which can be OK if clean, but carpet, chairs and bathroom were not clean, bit smelly. Same the reception/ lobby, which is also where breakfast is offered. Breakfast also very basic, sliced bread, industrial muffins slices, corn flakes, milk, coffee yoplait yogurt. A plus are the waffles, that you can make yourself. But the smell of .... Did not make the meal time very pleasant. Plus cats and dogs running and begging for food inside and outside the lobby among people eating.
Swimming pool was the same, dirty water. We went back to the hotel after a long hike in sequoia np, looking forward to jumping into the water, but when we saw the conditions of the pool we changed our mind.
It s a very quiet place so we slept well, rooms have microwave and fridge so you can eat there or keep your food /water fresh.
We needed the WiFi service to check maps and itineraries for the following day, but the service was very bad, not working most time or very very slow, both in the room and in the lobby. Three Rivers is not LA, off course, so you cannot expect to have the same coverage, but the restaurant around the corner had a very good internet connection so I guess the problem was related to the Hotel line only.
So, in the end, if you have no alternatives, it s OK. But you cannot expect much. Probably better to buy a spot fpr a tent/ van in a campground in the National Park and enjoy the wilderness.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We booked to stay here due to location into sequoia. And it is a great place (saves over 30 mins on staying in Visalia which is important as it’s over an hours drive up into the park even from three rivers). We had messed up our booking so we’re very grateful that they could still put us up for one night while we made alternative arrangements. But it was extortionate and the room had seen better days over a decade ago.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2018

As per other reviews this place is definitely old and in great need of updating. The room was very dark, but the air con was good. Bath had chips in it - but it was clean. I had no bugs in the room, the carpet and surfaces were clean and the bed and pillows were comfy. Breakfast was pretty awful apart from waffle machine! The room had good coffee making facilities and fridge. My son wouldn't swim in the pool because of dead insects but that would happen anywhere, and ironically he ended up swimming in the creek at the Silk recreation area down the road, which was a great experience. Would I stay again? No, I'd rather be closer to the river. Was it truly awful? No - it could have been dirty and uncomfortable - but it wasn't.

Room Tip: A few faced the river with balconies