“Lukewarm Pizza?”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here on our first night in town really looking forward to a good pizza experience. After some time my pizza arrived only lukewarm while my wife's arrived much later piping hot. What's up with that? No one appeared to be managing the place nor did anyone ever check on us while we were there. While my wife was satisfied with her pizza once it arrived mine was disappointing.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Pass on this place. Too plain with no taste or flavor. You are better off going to a non chain place to eat.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Everything that we ate was good, we got a meat lovers style pizza which was very tasty and wings which were good as well. It was just the right amount of food.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great handmade pizza with great choices and flavors. The outdoor patio was a great place to sit and enjoy. Also beer choices were good too. Only complaint was I felt the salad bar was all you can eat for the price and I was told "only one trip" but it was good.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in and ordered a pizza to go. Everyone in our group loved it. When we arrived the restaurant wasn't too busy but it filled up quickly. It's a very popular place. One comment is that the crust could have been cooked a little longer as it was a little soggy in the middle. You may want to ask for it to be cooked a little longer if you like crisp crusts.