“Superb pizza. Fast friendly and good value ”
Review of Pizza Factory

Pizza Factory
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Three Rivers
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We were hungry after a day in the woods. The menu was extensive - we shared a large vegetarian pizza that was one of the best I have had. Staff were friendly and the wait was minimal. If only all pizza places were this good.

Go. You will not be disappointed

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This place got great reviews which is why we chose it and it more than lived up to expectations. The pizza had loads of topping and the crust was perfect. The service was friendly and efficient. We sat outside and had wonderful views of the mountains. Highly recommend it

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Coming home from the Sequoias, my friends and I were just looking for a place to have dinner and have really settled on this pizza place. We didn't expect that much but to our surprise, this place serves one of the most delicious, fresh and hot pizzas I have ever tasted. We ate here 2 nights and were not disappointed!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I was very delighted with their calzone. it was very tasty. I do not recommend the pasta cause it looked and tasted like the pasta noodles had been cooking for days.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Thick crust pizza with good sauce and lots of cheese. Price is a little high but it's worth it for good pizza. The menu has an assortment of pies, toppings and other items. Not far from the entrance to Sequoia National Park.