“Best coffee - owner is amazing!”

The Daily Grind Coffeehouse
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Gering
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Great little shop! Coffees and other delights on menu are really good and creative. The new owner has stepped up her game quite a bit from previous owners, and the offerings for breakfast and lunch rival what is offered in any large city, while still keeping the small-town atmosphere. Nice place to sit and relax, eat, or surf the net!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

shameless plugs for family are allowed right? haha! The Daily Grind is owned by my cousin and her mom. Stop on in and say hello and try the lunch specials! theres cute kids to greet you, including an ADORABLE baby!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

My Mocha Breve was delicious! But my husband thought his Vanilla Latte was too sweet.
The service was amazing and the menu is too. Wow! What a selection including drinks for those who don't drink coffee. I would definitely go here for lunch as well as coffees.
We asked about directions to the Highway and someone from the kitchen came to our table and showed us the way. Above and beyond helpful.

2  Thank Birdtreemom
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We are always on the hunt for a well done cup of coffee and here it was. Blueberry scones had just come out of the oven too! Really nice place to stop in the morning. Super nice people behind the counter too.

3  Thank Flyer617837
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Excellent service, homemade food, and delicious coffeehouse...a rare treat and daily specials I look forward to every day. Best place to get lunch in Gering...Highly recommend the nachos, best in town! I love the staff and the salads are to die for...not to mention the best coffee and specialty drinks...the atmosphere is a real treat. I can't say enough about this place...truly special

2  Thank Debra B