“Eclipse dining”

China House
Ranked #9 of 28 Restaurants in Gering
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Good traditional Chinese food. Take out or eat in. Atmosphere is a bit sterile (all bright white), but still a great spot for good Chinese food.

2  Thank Karen B

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Best Chinese restaurant in western Nebraska...a gem...makes me happy and is a special place to be owners and staff go above and beyond. I love this place! Highly rated AAA+++ You wont be disappointed! They have the best food, hot tea and service anywhere I feel spoiled every time I go there always satisfied...highly rated they have the best scallops around my favorite

5  Thank Debra B
Reviewed 8 July 2017

We always enjoy our meals when we get the chance to dine at this restaurant. The buffet they do offer in the afternoon, has a variety of different dishes to choose from. Always the fresh tasting food :D We highly recommend them to anyone that wants authentic Chinese food from real Chinese people, and they're friendly and provide excellent service as well.

4  Thank Colorado_Lillies
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Honestly between scottsbluff and gering. This is about the only place to go. Fresh and friendly! I usually get the buffet which has a huge variety of foods. If not, I get beef and broccoli, and it has always been great. Large chunks of meat that don't taste rubbery like most Chinese places do.

5  Thank travel16mom
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

From the previous reviews I was expecting something special. There wasn't a buffet when we arrived but had a large variety of menu items. Portions are very generous and prices are reasonable. Meals were served hot. A little disappointed in the flavor, just mediocre. House special Lo Mein was actually blend.

Been to China House? Share your experiences!